Sorted by date of submission. Click on link to access the videos.
1. Mauro Bernabei et al.: The Rigopiano tragedy: dendrochronological analyses of the trees along the avalanche track.
2. Francesco Niccoli et al: The influence of mixed tree plantation on soil fertility and plant productivity: a combined approach.
3. Michal Rybníček et al.: The oldest dendrochronologically dated wooden construction in Europe.
4. Jörg Niederberger et al.: Immobilization of P into wood and bark following fertilization.
5. Juliane Stolz et al.: From wet to dry: Studying the climate sensitivity and resilience of pine and beech growth over a precipitation gradient in northeastern Germany.
6. Anastasiia Lahoiko et al.: Wood formation in two Quercus roburphenological forms in Kyiv, Ukraine.
7. Marek Ježík et al.: Intra-seasonal beech chronologies response to weather variability during twelve consecutive seasons at high altitude in Poľana Mts., Western Carpathians, based on proxies extracted from dendrometers.
8. Serena Antonucci et al.: Influence of climatic factors on silver fir xylogenesis along the Italian Peninsula.
9. Enrico Tonelli et al.: Are short tree-ring series suitable for detection of climate-growth relationships? A trial with young black pines encroaching the central Apennines treelines.
10. Elisabeth Robert et al.: Remarkable absence of within-species adjustments in conductive xylem, phloem and xylem parenchyma structural traits along a water availability gradient.
11. Alba Anadon-Rosell et al.: Assessment of the rewetting effects of a swamp through the quantitative wood anatomical analysis of Alnus glutinosa.
12. Cesar Alvites et al.: Dendrochronology of Polylepisin the AndesDendrochronological analysis and growth patterns of Polylepis reticulata(Rosaceae) in the Ecuadorian Andes.
13. Peili Fu et al.: Seasonal radial growth of Toona cililata from tropical forests with contrasting soil water status in Xishuangbanna, SW China.
14. Tzu-Tung Sassa Chen and Hans Linderholm: Can climate change trigger resurgence of infectious diseases? A malaria case study in Sweden.
15. Allan Buras et al.: Willow dwarf-shrubs in a changing Arctic: insights from a natural long-term warming experiment.
16. Allan Buras et al.: Provenance selection and site conditions determine growth performance of Quercus robur.
17. Kristof Haneca et al.: WOODAN: towards a European database of wooden archaeological artifacts.
18. D. Tishin et al.: Xylogenesis of Scots Pine growing in stress conditions of the Middle Volga Region, Tartastan, Russia.